Pages

Thursday, May 27, 2010

climbing a palm tree - attempt #1

I was so inpired by watching others climb palm trees I thought I ought to give it a try. I now know the secret, there are hand holds. How hard can it be? There is a palm tree in the yard of one of our provincial offices. I started with enthusiasm, kicking off my shoes, and determined to get up a few rungs. I never expecting to get to the top, but was at least hoping to make a decent attempt.
Here I go...and with an audience!


Not too far up the trunk and the wind blew. Remember the audience? It is actually all around.

Decided to try again another day, when I am more appropriately dressed. Maybe next time I will wear pants!


Any bets on how far up I might make it on attempt #2?

1 comment:

  1. I'd say you will make it all the way to the top..it is the coming back down that might be a problem!

    ReplyDelete