Pages

Thursday, September 22, 2011

Ugh! Ant problem!

We have an ant problem in our apartment. They are everywhere. It irks me to no end.

This is not the first time we have had ants in a place where we lived, but my tolerance of the problem is at an all time low.

I had a flashback the other day to when we lived in Cambodia. The ant problem there was worse. My attitude was better. In fact, I just accepted it as part of life. We tried all kinds of ways to eradicate the ants - it was a futile effort. So, we learned to live with them. We had sealed off all our food, and still they would find their way in. So, my morning tea consisted of removing ants from the sugar. I wasn't bothered, I just dealt with it.

Why can't I seem to produce the same kind of patience for the ant problem here?

just Sheri, irked by the ants

No comments:

Post a Comment