Pages

Wednesday, March 23, 2011

out of no where...SMACK!!

There are days when I am going through my daily routine, just minding my own business trying to get on with life. When all of a sudden, SMACK!!! I am hit out of nowhere with an impulse to wander, or a longing for far away people and places.

I have no international trips on the horizon. I don't know when the next time is that I will be on an airplane going anywhere. My frequent flyer status is expiring as the months pass.

I have spent many days longing for "normal." Normal is now what I've got and I find myself wishing for adventure.

Is it just part of our human condition to want what we don't have? Or am I just an ungrateful and discontent fool? (it's okay, I give you permission to call me a fool)

Thoughts?

just Sheri, a place bound wanderer

No comments:

Post a Comment