Pages

Thursday, October 09, 2008

cruise vacation

Kenyon and I recently went on a cruise to visit my brother and his wife. They have made a living dancing on cruise ships in recent years, but this was their last hoorah.


We had a great time. We stopped in Mexico, the Cayman Islands, and Jamaica. This was one of my favorite moments. We were sitting at a small tienda in Cozumel when my husband said, "I really like international travel." This, coming from a man who hadn't been on an airplane when we met. My, my how times have changed. He's about to travel to Haiti without me for six weeks!


We played mini golf. I got a hole-in-one on the last hole, which didn't compare to the three hole-in-one's that Jessica got during that game. Bob was still the winner of the tournament though because he is the most consistent (as in predictable, not just that he golfs more often than any of us) in the bunch.


We had a water fight.


We climbed Dunns river falls.



We took a catamaran to the falls. The captain was steering with his feet. Is that safe?



Kenyon got the best haircut he's had since moving to the mountains of North Carolina over a year ago...though Jamaica is too far to travel to get a haircut every time he is in need of one!


Ahhh, vacation. If only it could last longer. Could I have another, please, and soon?!

No comments:

Post a Comment