Pages

Sunday, December 31, 2006

Rock-Chalk Jayhawk!

It's basketball season, again! I love college basketball. I miss my season tickets. It was one of my many sacrifices in returning to school. Boo hoo! One of my generous professors donated a game to a needy PhD student - ME! I took Kenyon to his first college basketball game. He wasn't aware of all the rule changes, etc in college basketball. He played b-ball in high school and he's watched NBA games. It was surprise to him that there are two periods rather than four quarters and some of the calls are different - such as what constitutes a foul, etc. We had a great time. I was so happy to be in Allen Fieldhouse for a game. The other games have been watched from the comfort of my bedroom in solitude. When I yelled at the TV, I felt kind of silly all alone in my apartment. It's a whole lot better yelling with a crowd of thousands.

No comments:

Post a Comment