Pages

Monday, December 08, 2008

$5 and the price of a one day car rental

That is all it is going to cost us to visit Kansas City for a week before Christmas thanks to all the air miles I earned this year. 

I guess there are some perks to flying this often...I had a free ticket certificate from one of my flights that had been overbooked and I was bumped. Then I cashed in frequent flier miles for the second plane ticket. We had to pay $5 for taxes and the tickets were purchased. Wah-lah! 

I cashed in frequent flier miles for six days of rental car fees, but we will have to pay for one day.

We will stay with friends for our lodging.

We are really looking forward to visiting KC, it has been too long. If we haven't already set up a time to meet and you would like to get together, let me know.

We are going to Kansas City. Kansas City here we come...

No comments:

Post a Comment