Pages

Tuesday, December 09, 2008

ice skating

In the mountain community we live in there are three ski resorts near our town. This weekend I went with a group to one of these resorts, not to ski, but to go ice skating. It was fantastic! Beautiful mountain views all around. On this particular day the sun was shining, which I like. I ice skated for two and a half hours. 

The one benefit of all this snow is that it should make for a good ski season...maybe I can get Kenyon to learn to ski this year. Maybe? He did go white water rafting with me this summer, miracles can happen. One of the ski resorts expanded their tubing area. I'll start there. He skipped the ice skating, but I'm pretty sure he will like tubing.

What is your favorite winter sport?

2 comments:

  1. favorite winter sport? SKIING- but we have to go tubing soon- Kenyon will love it- glad you got to go ice-skating ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. tubing! Here we come! Just let me know the date!

    Are you in town? I haven't seen the Element lately.

    ReplyDelete