Pages

Wednesday, November 26, 2008

stacked microwaves

The other night we had a group of people over to our place. It is the first time we'd invited a group to our new rental apartment (we moved in August). It's funny how things just become commonplace to us until someone points it out.

Kenyon and I have two microwaves in the kitchen. One stacked on top of the other. We purchased one used when we moved to North Carolina and the other came with the rental property. Kenyon didn't want to get rid of ours because, as renters, we figure we will need it again in the future. They both work and we use them both. The microwaves were a topic of conversation at the party. Why do we have two microwaves?


My answer: "because that is how I cook. I don't need stacked ovens. I need stacked microwaves."

One of the ladies I work with said, "it fits your lifestyle."

We all got a good laugh out of it. I think stacked microwaves is something they should consider for kitchens of the future. What do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment