Pages

Saturday, December 01, 2007

Cali-forn-ia

Right now I am in the Vegas airport listening to the constant sound of slot machines. I'm traveling east after a few days in California - for business, not pleasure. I was in California for a work conference. Me and my team put in regular 12 hour days, we'd attend sessions then had meetings scheduled between sessions and at the end of each day. I'll have two days in the office and then I'm off to D.C. for a few days.

Don't feel too bad for me, I do manage to fit in some fun. Last night I got to visit with my good friend from college Katrina. We ate dinner and talked for hours. In D.C. I will get to see the Williams family. Kelsey is performing in the Nutcracker and I should be there opening night. I hear the airmiles accumulating...cha-ching, cha-ching, cha-ching.

No comments:

Post a Comment