Pages

Tuesday, September 26, 2006

No longer twenty-something



This week I said good-bye to my twenties. I have officially crossed into the next decade...thirty-something. I had a great birthday. Thanks to all of you for the cards, e-cards, phone calls, and well wishes. I put aside the books for a few days and felt like a person again - if only for a little while. Friday night I joined some girlfriends for happy hour and fun at the annual Plaza art fair. Saturday Kenyon spoiled me, he planned activities for the entire day. It was like something out of a movie. Sunday we went to church, then hung out with some close family friends. Monday (my actual birthday) was back to reality. I woke up at 5am to being studying, spent most of the day reading, and attended two classes. Not as much fun as the weekend, but I guess that is the price of being an adult. Ugh!

No comments:

Post a Comment