Pages

Tuesday, November 02, 2010

Because I've experienced this love, I can love others



In Christ Alone lyrics
Songwriters: Getty, Julian Keith; Townend, Stuart Richard;

In Christ alone my hope is found
He is my light, my strength, my song
This Cornerstone, this solid ground
Firm through the fiercest drought and storm

What heights of love, what depths of peace
When fears are stilled, when strivings cease
My Comforter, my All in All
Here in the love of Christ I stand...

No guilt in life, no fear in death
This is the power of Christ in me
From a life's first cry to final breath
Jesus commands my destiny

No power of hell, no scheme of man
Could ever pluck me from His hand
'Til He returns or calls me home
Here in the power of Christ I stand


What inspires you? On those horrible, no good, very bad days - what keeps you going?

Just Sheri, a life changed by the love of another

2 comments:

  1. I love this hymn. It's one of my favourites!
    What keeps me going? All the lovely kids I've meet down the years

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this! This one is in my top 5 or 6. I love Jana's voice!! I'm glad that she hasn't been replaced like the others.

    I'm kept going by God's Truth. It may sound canned, but people and circumstances are variables beyond my control - myself included! I'm thankful for the Spirit of God and the Word of God.

    ReplyDelete