Pages

Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Lacrosse...I had no idea this was such a violent game

Until this summer I had never watched a lacrosse game. Oh, my!! I had no idea the game was so violent. They smack each other with sticks. In the audience I can hear the WHAP! They push. They shove. Pulling a face mask is obviously out and there were some times that penalty flags were thrown, I can't really explain what made those actions illegal while others were acceptable. My dear Paublito was playing. I've been wanting to see him play for years and always seemed to miss the games. I am so glad I had the privilege to do so this trip!

Here is a photo of him in his gear.

Have you ever seen a lacrosse game? What did you think?

College basketball is still my favorite, but I could be a lacrosse fan.

Sheri

No comments:

Post a Comment