Pages

Tuesday, May 18, 2010

chicken pita

Recently, Kenyon and I went out to dinner with some new friends. We went to a restaurant called Pirata or Pirate in English. The only thing that was Pirate about this place is the sign. On the inside it was all bar and grill. I wasn't feeling very hungry so I was looking at the lighter side of the menu. In Africa, they label there menu like that. My favorite titles are small snacks (small meals) and large snacks (entrees). I saw a chicken pita and thought that sounded good. When it came I could not believe my eyes. It was HUGE! I had to take a photo. Look at how it is falling off the edge of the plate..


This pita also ended up being Kenyon's lunch the next day. It was good, but now I'll know what to order when I am hungry.

No comments:

Post a Comment