Pages

Thursday, March 18, 2010

now I know why they are called care packages

Kenyon and I have been the grateful recipients of a few care packages recently. Some were sent at Christmas time and only one has arrived by mail from the Jones family (sorry to those who sent one and they have not been received, we keep hoping it will arrive soon).

The others came in Bob's luggage from my family. Whatever the form, I now know why they are called "care packages." Receiving little gifts from home is wonderful. It makes us feel cared for to get something as simple as some familiar candy or snacks.

Not that I really thought about it before, but I now know why they are called "care packages." Thank you to those who sent them (even if they did not arrive), we appreciate the care that went in to creating them from the other side of the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment