Pages

Wednesday, July 29, 2009

traveling light

Kenyon and I have been busy packing and liquidating our stuff. It's took some effort, but we packed all of our household items in nine boxes...kitchen and bath supplies, games, holiday decorations, spices, books...everything we think we will need over the next two years in nine boxes! We've dropped them off and they will be shipped by air to Cambodia. Actually, they might arrive before us. After we unloaded I took a picture at the warehouse so you could see the sum of our wordly possessions. Our clothing for the coming years will be in our checked baggage.

How many boxes do you think it would take to pack up your possessions? You might be surprised, I know I was shocked at how much stuff I've accumulated over the years.

1 comment:

  1. probably 50,000 for me YIKES!
    Amazing work you two!

    ReplyDelete