Pages

Friday, May 15, 2009

wrong number

I recently changed phone providers. I heart Verizon Wireless. I have been a loyal customer for years. When I took this job they issued me a Blackberry from AT&T. When my contract was up I asked to change service providers and return to my beloved Verizon. They agreed, but I had to change phone numbers. Fine.

Ever since I have been getting calls from creditors non stop. Some lady named Stephanie had this phone before me. How do I know her name? Because I am constantly asked for her by credit card companies, banks that hold loans and other credit agencies. I have to convince them I am NOT Stephanie and please stop calling my phone. This happens nearly everyday. Stephanie, wherever you are, get your house in order girl!
These phone calls are incredibly annoying. Has this happened to anyone else?

No comments:

Post a Comment