Pages

Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Senior Murphy

There is a candy maker in my hometown, Santa Fe. The name of the company is Senior Murphy. The image they use is of a cartoon face wearing a sombrero...oh, their candy is good! If I am walking around the plaza in downtown Santa Fe one of my favorite things to do is get a caramel apple from Senior Murphy. They also have excellent chocolates and unique brittles. They even have some of their products seasoned with green chili (the Hatch variety) because they know their local customer base loves these chili's!

Each year at Christmas my Aunt Carmen sends an assorted box of Senior Murphy candy...what a treat!

I tried to look up the company online so I could give you a link...they don't even have a website. So, this is something you can only enjoy in New Mexico.

Have you ever been there? Or is there something unique in your hometown that you can't get anywhere else?

No comments:

Post a Comment