Pages

Monday, November 03, 2008

You ask, I'll answer

So, I've received a few questions from the "you ask, I'll answer" post. Some serious, some not so serious.

One question that I receive often is, when do you sleep?

This is the question I've decided to answer first. Why? Because I know the answer to this question...I have been blessed with high energy. I didn't ask for it, but thankfully I don't require much rest. I average 4-6 hours a night and have the majority of my life. The struggle I've had recently is the time zone changes. My internal clock is confused. What time is it? I can hardly keep up with what month it is or what day of the week it is, what hour it is seems less important. Anyway, I am reluctant to take sleeping pills. Since I am an insomniac by nature I figure even the non-addictive stuff could be addictive for me. I have, from time to time, like on long airplane rides or when I am just utterly exhausted taken Tylenol PM. It induces just enough sleep to keep me going. So, when do I sleep? When I can, which often isn't for long periods of time.

If you have a question you would like to ask, click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment