Pages

Sunday, November 02, 2008

Ghost Train

Kenyon is still out of town, so I have been spending a lot more time with girlfriends. Halloween night Athalia and I had a girls night out. There is a small amusement park near our town called Tweetsie Railroad. They have a special event on Halloween night called the Ghost Train.

Basically, they set up this whole story with werewolf's, there were firecrackers and actors. Early in the train ride they got Athalia really good. She screamed so loud! I don't know if all that adrenaline is good for a pregnant lady. 

We visited the haunted house and saw the show "werewolf of London" - aah eew! There were amusement park rides, but we skipped those. I'm pretty sure those aren't recommended for a pregnant lady.

The staff at Tweetsie were dressed in costume. Music was playing all over the park. We danced with the staff to Thriller, the macarena, and the cha-cha slide.

I screamed, I laughed, I generally had a great time. This was a Halloween for the record books. I must catch the Ghost Train again next year!

No comments:

Post a Comment