Pages

Tuesday, March 13, 2007

March Madness

It's that time again...the time of year I looked forward to. Spring is in the air and that's exciting. Why? Because it means college basketball season just stepped in to high gear. My team, the KU Jayhawks, recently won the Big 12 championship game in overtime. They are also the No. 1 seed in the West going in to the NCAA tournament. Some of you who aren't in to sports may be turning off right now so I will keep it brief...KU has a good team this year. I'm hopeful we will have good results in the playoffs. The last two years have been incredibly disappointing as we were taken out in the first round both years by teams that should not have beat us. In the coming weeks I plan to spend time I don't have in front of the television watching some b-ball. I can't afford to watch the entire championship, nor all of any game, but you can guarantee I'll be cheering for my team.

Rock Chalk Jayhawk! Go K-U!

No comments:

Post a Comment