Pages

Friday, November 17, 2006

encouragement

It is amazing how much words of encouragement mean. My single women's lifegroup participated in an exercise this week. We were supposed to tell each other, "one thing I appreciate about you is..." At the end of the night, most of us were in tears with big smiles on our face. It was an incredibly bonding experience. I heard things from the girls that I didn't know. Ways I had inspired them, things I had done to influence them. Before it had got to me, my spirits were already lifted from sharing the experience with the rest of the group. It went so well, I decided to extend my encouragement beyond the group. I wrote Fiona an email. I wrote Kenyon a card. It feels good to share encouragement with others, I highly recommend you pick someone this week and tell them what you appreciate about them.

No comments:

Post a Comment