Pages

Saturday, June 10, 2006

T-bones v. Royals

One of the things I like about living in KC is the proximity to major sports. I'm a girl who likes sports. We have a major league baseball team - the KC Royals. If you follow baseball at all you know we made history this year. How? We are officially the worst team in the history of baseball. Recently the Royals have had quite a few poor seasons, but this one is record-breaking bad! Consequently, I don't feel compelled to pay money for Royals tickets this season. We also have a lower division baseball team - the T-bones. They are excellent. If the two teams were to play each other, my money would be on the T-bones. Last night I went to a T-bones game. It's pretty inexpensive for general admission tickets. We brought a blanket and sat on the lawn. It was a beautiful evening, a good game and a really fun time. Summer fun has begun!

No comments:

Post a Comment