Pages

Tuesday, June 18, 2013

create your future

I have heard people say, "I will wait and see what happens." You have probably heard the same thing. Maybe you've said it yourself. Lately I've noticed I have a strong reaction to this sentiment - I am almost completely intolerant of it. How about influencing what happens?!

I think we have a lot more power to create our future than we give ourselves credit for. We can be people of intention. We can be change-makers. Those whom we admire most made a difference, because they waited for made something happen.

I am not sure who said it, but I like this quote:
"The future is not a result of choices among alternative paths offered by the present, but a place that is created - created first in the mind and will, created next in activity. The future is not some place we are going to, but one we are creating."
just Sheri, working on the future 

No comments:

Post a Comment