Pages

Thursday, January 26, 2012

community dinner before Thanksgiving

There are a couple of beautiful young ladies that I get the pleasure of hanging with from time-to-time. These are Phim's girls. Just before Thanksgiving the church I attend hosted a community dinner for those in need. I invited the girls to join me and they eagerly participated.


Here they are in the food serving line.

In addition to food, there were fun things (intended for kids) - face painting, balloon shapes, etc. This is one of the guys who lives in the woods. I've visited his camping spot. Here he is smiling, posing with his balloon. This was my favorite memory from that night. I am glad he willingly let me photograph him. Just a little bit of joy before he returns to the cold outdoors.


just Sheri, blessed by the smiles of others

No comments:

Post a Comment