Pages

Thursday, February 07, 2008

Last minute change

Well, while I was on the whirlwind tour the violence in Kenya did not cease, instead it escalated. We decided to change the conference location to Uganda. My assistant has been working like mad to get all the details in place. I, however, still need to stop in Nairobi to do annual personnel evaluations. In order to fit that in I have to leave earlier than expected. That means I have even less time at home - a total of 9 days for the entire month of February. Poor Kenyon!

This trip will be a little over two weeks. I won't return to the States until early March. If you'd have asked me a year ago if anyone can travel too much, I'd of said, "too much travel, what's that?!" I didn't think it was possible. I've quickly discovered, it is. I am officially traveling too much. I'm actually looking at ways to lighten my travel load. I pray I am successful in accomplishing this soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment