Pages

Wednesday, July 05, 2006

I think I'm in love

I don't think I've ever been in love before (sad, but true); but, if love makes you feel like you can leap tall buildings in a single bound, if you think about the person all the time, if you want to spend EVERY minute of your day with them, if you enjoy time with them even if you are doing nothing in particular, if you long to see them when you are apart, if you can't imagine what life was like before they arrived - if that is what love is like then I am definitely in love. I've only known Kenyon for a short time (a matter of weeks), but I love him. He is an amazing man. Yesterday he decided to cook dinner for me. The condition of my kitchen is embarrassing. I have two pans; a sauce pan and an omelet pan. I have no food - frozen dinners and E-Z Mac, yes...anything of substance, nope. I did have four month old milk in the fridge (I can't believe I just admitted that to the world. Disgusting!). He took an inventory of what I had then made dinner for us. After dinner he cleaned the dishes and the kitchen. He also proceeded to fix my food disposal. It hasn't worked for a couple weeks but I hadn't done anything about it. He can cook and is handy?! I think I'm going to hang on to this one. I leave to India on Friday. I'm looking forward to the trip and seeing the children at Light of Love, but I am going to miss him terribly. He is going to pick me up from the airport when I return - I can hardly wait to see him again and I haven't even left yet. I feel like a giddy teenager and I'm nearly 30, what's up with that?! New to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment