Pages

Wednesday, May 17, 2006

L.O.U.D.

Pop Quiz: Do you remember my motto for the year? (No cheating. You can't look at an earlier entry to figure it out.)

If you remembered, give yourself 10 points. If not, don't fret...I'll tell you. My motto for the year is to Live Louder!

Recently I was speaking with an old acquaintance and getting reacquainted. She is the Executive Director of an organization that helps families who are left behind when someone is sent to prison. They mostly help children. They also help prisoners transition back into society. They have started a program for children they call L.O.U.D. It caught my attention and sparked my curiousity. I asked her what the acronym meant. It was appropriate to my motto so I thought I'd share.

Live
Out
Unrealized
Dreams


L.O.U.D. - I like it!

No comments:

Post a Comment