Pages

Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Winter Wonderland

I mentioned my recent travel delays in an earlier post. The last flight of a very long journey was cancelled due to weather. We had the largest dumping of snow in one time in our area in recent years. Here is a picture of our front yard. We live in the basement apartment and trudge through the snow to get to our front door. When I arrived from the airport I stepped in the fresh snow and I swear I sunk quickly with snow to my knees.

This is the road leading up to our neighbors home. The little blue ant did not do well on these roads. For the first time I realized why so many people have SUV, four wheel drive vehicles here...it isn't just a status symbol in the mountains, but in times like this it is a necessity.

No comments:

Post a Comment