Pages

Monday, December 22, 2008

Twelve days of Christmas: Day Four

Christmas cookie party
One of the people I work with had a Christmas cookie party. We all brought a cookie recipe and some ingredients, then we baked up a storm and even made a couple ginger bread houses from scratch. I feel so domestic!

I baked my Tia Nita's recipe for Biscochitos. These are the traditional Christmas cookie from my homeland...New Mexico. One of the guys at the party described them as cinamonny goodness. They are my favorite Christmas cookie, to me they just taste like Christmas (I'm sure that is a subjective opinion, but this is my blog so if you have different opinion you can get your own blog).

We had cookies galore to share (and about 1000 calories in a few hours!). I had something to give to neighbors and something to take to the rest of the Christmas celebrations.

No comments:

Post a Comment