Pages

Monday, July 14, 2008

Beach vs Mountains

I've asked this question before: Do you prefer the beach or mountains?

I grew up in the mountains and love all they have to offer - skiing, hiking, camping, beauty. I'm also not exceptionally good at water sports so my beach experiences are limited. But, I still enjoy both and have never been able to definitively say if I prefer the beach or the mountains. Well...now I don't have to choose. I have the best of both worlds in North Carolina.

Kenyon and I spent the 4th of July weekend hanging out with my very good friend Fiona and her family. They came from China via Sweden. What a life! We had some fun mountain adventures - hiking, white water rafting, a visit to the mile high swinging bridge.





Just a few short days later Kenyon and I met up with another very good friend Angela at the beach in the outer banks of North Carolina. We spent the week there enjoying the ocean - body boarding, skim boarding, sitting reading a book and listening to the ocean.


Beach vs Mountains: In North Carolina it doesn't matter, we have both! The debate is solved, I want it all!

No comments:

Post a Comment