Pages

Wednesday, February 08, 2006

Jayhawk Basketball


In case you didn't know, I am an avid KU Jayhawk basketball fan. I have been a season ticket holder for two seasons. I go to as many games as possible (less often lately). I took Prem Das to a game. What an exciting game it was!!! We played Oklahoma. At one point we were behind by 17 points - in the last four minutes we pulled it out. In the end we won by one point. Everyone in Allen Fieldhouse was standing and screaming for those last four minutes. It was sooo exciting! Prem Das said it was a truly unique American experience - college basketball. He said, "Indian commentary. The red team dominated. Then the white team stole it back in the end." He called his son immediately following the game. He said I gave him bruises. I couldn't help myself. Everytime we made a basket I would hit in the arm with jubilation to say - did you see that, can you believe we might actually win this! It was an edge of your seat victory. I was glad to share it with him. Enjoy the pic!

No comments:

Post a Comment